MOORE INDUSTRIES EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Moore Industries, Inc. has a long-standing policy of equal opportunity employment. All Moore Industries, Inc. employment decisions (including hiring, promotion, compensation, development and retention) are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Moore Industries, Inc. we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce. Our outreach is focused to attract individuals who are willing to contribute their unique perspectives and creativity to the attainment of the company’s goals and objectives. We foster inclusive environments where everyone is comfortable expressing their ideas and doing their best.
Moore Industries, Inc. is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment. We are a drug-free work place and require drug screens upon hire and in case of workplace injuries. We investigate all injuries and follow through on any action necessary to prevent further injuries from occurring.
Online Applicant Certification
1) Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in this application for employment or other required documents may result in exclusion from further employment consideration or, if discovered at any time after my employment, termination of that employment.
2) I give Moore Industries, Inc. permission to contact schools, previous employers, references, and others and hereby release Moore Industries, Inc. and any party furnishing information from any liability as a result of such contact.
3) I agree to complete paperwork necessary to authorize credit, background, and court record checks if deemed necessary by Moore Industries, Inc.
4) If employed, I must conform to the rules and regulations of Moore Industries, Inc.
5) Nothing contained in this application for employment or in an employment interview is intended to be a contract between Moore Industries, Inc. and me for either employment or employment benefits and if any employment relationship is established, Moore Industries, Inc. or I have the right to terminate my employment at any time.
6) I understand that any offer of employment given to me is contingent upon a negative result on a post-offer drug screening and a $25 screening fee. I content to the drug test and such future drug tests as may be required per the company policies.
7) Electronic submission of this application represents acceptance of all certifications above.